Thursday, September 20, 2012

Home Wanted…Home Needed…

 

Hi Folks! 

They call me Boogie Buddy!  They tell me I’m a real “cuddle bug”.

I’m neutered and up to date on all my shots.  I’m also housetrained. 

I was 2 years old in April, but due to some  changes with my people I need to find a new family to care for me and love me. 

I love kids and other dogs.  However, I had a run in with a car and had to go to the hospital, so my wish is for a home with a fenced yard.  Yes, I limp, but it doesn’t slow me down in the least.  I want somebody to play with me and throw Frisbees or balls for me.  I’d also like a home where someone was home most of the time ‘cause it’s kind of trying being left alone and crates just aren’t my thing. 

As for commands, I understand sit, down, shake, roll over, high five, go to bed, and time out.  I’m eager to learn new things and new commands. 

To contact me just ask for Boogie Buddy at the Humane Society of Union County, Inc., in Monroe, NC.  The telephone number is 704-283-9126 or email me at HSUC@hs-uc.org

 

Hi there folks! 

My name is Brunton!  

They say my birthday is April 16th, 2010.  I’m young and eager and love living life!  They just call it exuberant! 

I think I’m charming, they think I’m a clown!  One thing for sure, when I go outside with my play group I’m always ready to play! 

Hey, I’m temperament tested, microchipped and current on all my vaccinations.  What more could you want? 

Want to meet me?  

Ask for Brunton, Pet ID 024D041611  at the CSRA Humane Society, Inc., Augusta, GA.  You can telephone (706) 261-PETS  or if you prefer email me at  info@csrahumanesociety.org

If you can’t adopt me, perhaps you can help sponsor me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Hope you all find your forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk we hope they find forever homes soon. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice looking dogs! Hope they are adopted soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute babies! Hoping they are adopted soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hawk, Jet here.

    You are so great to help tell their stories... may they find furever homes speedy quick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Guys are awesome and it sounds like you were born just around when I was too :)

    I hope you find your forever homes really soon :)

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully they will find good homes.

    ReplyDelete