Friday, February 27, 2015

Flashback to Fractured Fitness

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1490567

 

While Mischief Monday blog hop seems to have died a slow and uncertain death…at least I wasn’t able to find a link…Fridays are busy, busy, busy!

Today I’m joining Slim Doggy, Emma from MyGBGV Life and To Dog With Love in Fit Dog Friday blog hop!

I’m also joining the Pet Parade Blog Hop hosted by Rascal and Rocco and co-hosted by Jan's Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou, and Love is being Owned by a Husky!

Finally, FlashBack Fridays is hosted by Five Sibes Mom and Love is being owned by a Husky!

P1490570

I’m getting my exercise just tryin’ to remember all the blog hops on Friday…on the 2nd Friday it’s See Beautiful and on the 4th Friday, that’s today, it’s Fractured Fryday Hairy Tales hosted by Murphy and Stanley

 

P1490537

Flashin’ back to bein’ on vacation with my Humans, "it was so much better than I could ever have imagined".  But bein’ home, it was wonderful!

 

P1490541

 

As soon as I finish workin’ on keepin’ fit I’ll go Parade!

 

P1490545

Y’all keep your paws crossed, or if you’re human say your prayers, that our friends who are suffering without power or heat will soon have both restored.  I hope everyone is safe and well despite suffering in the depths of winter.

 

P1490546

Y’all come on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. you're right it's always great to be back in your crib...there is no place like home... except the dog food department of our supermarket :o)
    I keep all peeps&pets in my thoughts today, hope all have a warm and comfy place and the power is back soon.
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us in the Pet Parade! I cannot believe that I forgot Fractured Fryday! Ugh! Too much going on today! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We so hope that those without power and heat have them back on soon. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You are back with your bumper! We are wondering if the MM blog hop is dead too. Ever since Snoopy dropped off in December it has been a rather slow death, as shame really as it was always fun and popular. Keep on running along and hang out on FitDog Friday. We are still very alive and kicking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday's sure are busy...so glad you're still hopping with us Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of hope today BOL! Yes, vacations are wonderful but home is the best!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like going on vacations but I too like to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I hope everyone is safe and well despite suffering in the depths of winter." LOL Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home is the best isn't it? I don't know what happened to MM either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was also looking for a Mischievous Monday Blog Hop link the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you really are HOPPING on Fridays! You'll need to rest all weekend.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vacation shots - we are under so much snow and ice with more snow on it's way, it's so nice to think of vacation! Thanks for joining in our Flashback Friday blog hop! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just everywhere, and look like you are having a great time. Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vacations are fun, but there really is "no place like home"! Good job covering all the hops, Hawk, I can't ever remember them all!
    Lots of wags and woofs from the crew at Wag n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopefully all the people without power have it now. The weather has been crazy here. The day started out with snow, then ice, then rain. I think it stopped now. :)

    ReplyDelete