Thursday, June 2, 2011

Doug

 

Howdy! 

I’m Doug!

See me smile!

I’m only 8 in human years, so I still have plenty of years to share my happiness with a forever family! 

Right now I’m busy making the people here happy!  It’s a very important job.

I am polite on a leash and love to go for walks.  Walks are the high point of my day! 

They tell me that I’m big. I weigh 85 lbs., so they think I need to be in a family with children over 13 human years.  But I’m a very gentle, loving fellow.

Click here to go to my Petfinder page or on my name or picture. Or you can contact me at the information below:

Hayward Animal Services Bureau, Hayward, CA

  • 510-293-7200 x 7

3 comments:

  1. Doug, you are a very good looking dog. I hope you find your forever family soon. They will be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug you look like a wonderful dog. We hope you find a warm and wonderful forever home soon. Bailey is eight and still full of energy and fun. You will make a great family happy.

    -Katy & Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to meet you Doug! I'm glad you get to go on some great walks.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete