Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday’s Thoughts

 

 Hi Y’all, 

I’d like y’all to meet this sweet  2 yr. old fella named Morrison.  I’m goin’ to turn his story over to him now. 

 

Hi Folks, I’m Morrison

I’m a 2 year old Chocolate Lab.  I want to be your buddy.

I love people and like to play with other dogs. I love to please people. I also love to snuggle. 

Everyone loves my coat because it has some curls. One of my parents has a Chesapeake Bay Retriever as one of their ancestors, however I'm mostly chocolate lab. 

I’m currently residing with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida at New Port Richey.  If you want a playmate and love to snuggle too, please call them and we'll make a play date.

Thanks for listening!  Morrison 

Thank you Morrison.  This young fellow is neutered and has all his routine shots. Don’t worry, he is also house trained.

As a Chessie, let me say Morrison has a very Chessie looking coat and more of a Chessie than Lab head. This color in a Chessie is called brown, in a Lab it is called chocolate and the his coat is medium in length. If you’re readin’ this and would like this young fellow to snuggle with you, or know someone who would, please contact:

Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida (LRRoF), Inc., New Port Richey, FL

The phone number there is 877LABS-FLA

 

Click on any of Morrison’s pictures or his name or here to go to his Petfinder page.  Click on the name of the Rescue or Chocolate Lab to go to their site.

Thanks y’all and y’all come back now,

Hawk aka BrownDog

 

 

6 comments:

  1. What a prize fur someone!!!

    Paws khrossed fur Morrison!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is sweet. I hope he gets his own home soon

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like great fun! I know you'll find a home. If your Mom and Dad want to dress you -- RESIST!

    Your pal,
    Opie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Morrison your curls are very cute! We hope you find a forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for speaking up for a Chocolate Lab. They are near and dear to my heart. I agree - I initially thought that he was a Chessie because I thought that I saw some wave in his fur.

    ReplyDelete