Thursday, December 1, 2011

Neo

 

Hello Everyone!

 

My name is Neo.   I’m looking for a very special family.  I know, I know, I’m 4 years, in human years.  Most people want puppies.  But let me tell you about myself.

First, I’m house broken.  That means that you don’t have to get up on the cold winter nights to take me out. 

I like kids and other dogs as well as cats.  I also love cheese and belly rubs.

There are some things I don’t like.  I don’t care for gun shots and storms.  I also don’t like being left alone.  Scary stuff sometimes happens when no one is home.  If you have to leave I need a large indoor crate and a blanket and toys.  For these reasons I’m looking for a special someone who can stay home with me. 

I had a very loving family.  I am somewhat confused with this rescue stuff.  It’s quite an adjustment. 

I hope you read this and will be my loving person forever. 

Neo has been neutered. His shots are current and he is house trained.   applications are being accepted. For any question please call 740-575-4519. adoption fee: $150.00

Coshocton Four Paws Friends, Coshocton, OH • 740-575-4519 • fotasoffice@yahoo.com

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment