Thursday, October 16, 2014

Colorful Barks

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1270701

Monday’s post, Retriever Mischief  received these questions:

P1440328

Molly The Wally  queried…

“Was that a stick Hawk or some kind of stinky goodness? Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly”

Jeanne Pursell  stated…

“We are thinking it must be stinky goodness! That's what the mischief is all about?? The flowers are very pretty. xo Chloe and LadyBug”

easyweimaraner wondered… 

“that looks tasty! (please ignore my mom who screams eeew and uuuuh, she has no clue) what was it once? I like the colors of your flowers, they are beautiful!”

 

Groovy Goldendoodles  asked in frustration…

“Okay, I give up - I've been studying the "present" for a few minutes now and for the life of me, I cannot figure it out - Help!!!!”

Janet Keefe made me laugh with her question…

“You look like you were hunting for something important there, Hawk, but we can't figure out what it is you found. It might not have been good, it looked kinda slimy, and maybe you had to give your human flowers afterwards to make up for it? LOL
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

Jenna,Mark Drady said… 

“Hmmmmm a present from Hawk huh? I bet that is interesting!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

 

How Sam Sees It  Monty and Harlow asked…

“What was your present? We can't tell!
(Although Mom is saying it looks kind of "spine-ish".)
Monty and Harlow”

P1440331

 

 

JoAnn Stancer  and her crew answered for everyone…

“That a boy! A vertebra yummy! Those are very beautiful flowers, love the colors! Enjoy your find.”

P1440387

 

 

 

 

Wednesday’s post, Who Needs Words

P1440450

easyweimaraner

“yes, your eyes and your nose an speak without words! do you know what's inside of this old barn? maybe a treasure or mice?”

 

2014 Oct 12 autumn color 1

Alas, I do not know what is in the old barn.  Most of these old barns are used to hang and dry tobacco, store hay and store tractors and farm equipment.  Some have horse stalls and/or cattle “run ins” too. 

On the Sunday post…The Devil You Say

 

P1440258

Jenna,Mark Drady …  

“Oh lovely moon shot! And silly cow does look like the devil! BOL!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

 

easyweimaraner    remarked

“I will be there tomorrow hahaha. Oh you could take a photo of this special moon? how great, we tried it but it looked all black with a white dot :o(“

P1440382

 

All you have to do is open your lens as wide as possible and set you camera on something to steady it.  Have your zoom at maximum. 

 

P1440437

Murphy  was curious about what mischief I’d been up to…

“Did you go bull riding??? Cow tipping???

Your pals,
Murphy & Stanley”

As, indeed was

Dolly theDoxie   

“Mischief you? Nawww but I can't wait to find out! Love Dolly”

P1440438

 

I found a dead deer too and my Human got a photo of it. My Human thought it was too sad to let me post it…so I posted the circling vultures instead. 

P1440439

If you look on the tree branch above the word dog in the photo, you’ll see a vulture sitting above the poor deer. 

About Friday’s Parading My Beautiful World…

 

tubby3pug queried

“lovely I particularly like those horses or are they donkeys?
retro rover”

P1440342

Those are donkeys. 

P1290829

 

P1290828

P1330665

And that winds up my barkin’ for today!

P1330670

P1330672

 

P1440145

 

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Great catch up Hawk. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it was a vertebra? how cool, I know some humans who would need such a body part, lol!
    btw: we tried it for more than 30 minutes to get a moon-photo, sadly without success. probably with the tired shutter on my cam we can't take such special photos :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the donkeys have their winter coats on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great round up! Always enjoy seeing what you've been up to, Hawk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy week. I really like your barn photos, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it figures the hunting dog lady was the only one who knew what your treasure was! There's always something new and interesting in your world, Hawk.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! We had it right!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see I missed a ton. I hope to catch up tomorrow. Thanks so much for joining the Barks and Bytes hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great follow up Hawk!!!! Those donkey's are just adorable!!
    thanks for linking up with us :)
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the round up, great to be able to follow up. We have a donkey down the street that we always walk by, he's such a noisy little thing but he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete