Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Chessie Less Adoptable

Before I take off on a morning of fun and play I want to tell you about Lucy.

The name of this dog caught my eye.  Why?  Before I came to live with my current family, (I was lucky and never went to doggy jail, but lived with a big family which included my dog mommy and daddy and lots of siblings) there was a senior matriarch named Lucy. She worked as a Therapy Dog and even served after 911.  She has since gone over the rainbow. So today, in her honor, I’d like to feature another Lucy.

Lucy Chessie: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Dog; Fairfax Station, VA  She's good with kids, housebroken, crate trained, knows commands.  She was abandoned by her family in her time of need…she’s diabetic and 8 yrs old.  Can you imagine how awful she must feel?  Here’s her link:  Lucy  Here’s another picture of her: 

I’m so lucky!  But before you decide to make her a lucky girl, learn more about Chessies at CBR Rescue .

Anyway, thanks for listening!

See y’all later!

 

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is BEAUTIFUL! I hope she is lucky and finds a new furever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Luce. Shame on her family!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete