Thursday, November 17, 2011

TGIF

 

Hi Y’all,

It’s Friday.  I understand you humans say TGIF…whatever that means.  My Human says it means you are happy because the next couple days are the weekend and family time for most humans. 

I’m going to share some scenes of last weekend with y’all. 

Dawns early light greats me on my morning tour. 

The Purple Martins aren’t in residence this time of year.

But the Great Blue Heron starts early.

Later in the day, the Heron is still hard at work.  Guess birds don’t believe in family time.

I checked out the garden, which is fading.

Then I checked Papa’s favorite tree, the red maple.

Then it was time to check out the beach!

Patrolling is demanding and important work.

Stopped to watch some neighbors checking their own waterfront.

Then it was time for some Frisbee catching!

Such fun!

The day went far too quickly. 

I like to take the last long walk of the evening on the beach.

Y’all come back now! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment