Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Award Tuesday!

 

 

 

Hi Y’all!

Oh I am so excited! 

I received an award from “My Dogs Love Me”!  Isn’t it beautiful?  This is the first time I’ve ever received this award!  Thank you, thank you!

 

This award was purposely made to recognize the efforts of fellow bloggers and let them know that their work is appreciated!!

The first blog I would like y’all to visit is The Elka Almanac.  This blog is the tale of the amazing day to day journey of a young dog and a first time dog owner.  Elka and her person seem to be meant for each other.  The blog also includes the research Elka’s person did prior to adding her to the family.

My Human says you can never read too many books about teaching…Where can I get a book about training humans? 

Next, the most glamorous doodle in Blogville…Sophie!!!  She lives in the most beautiful spot in the world!  If you don’t believe me, check out the photography yourself!  

Next, I want to recognize Just Ramblin!   Stop by and meet Stella and Sadie.  Like the title suggests, you’ll find provocative thoughts, interesting photos and of course, the Newf and the Chessie…

Yes, another Chessie. 

Then there is my very special friend over in the UK!  Miss Penny, the Jack Russell dog and modest Internet star!   Of course she shares her blog with her human.  My Human enjoys reading what her human posts.  Truth be known, I only read what Penny writes. Being a dog, most human stuff is of no interest to me.  Klahanie has something to offer all of us, man or beast Winking smile.

Finally, stop and visit “Peaceful Dog”.  These dogs and their humans enjoy lots of outdoor hiking in interesting places and sleeping.  Uh, the dogs seem to enjoy the sleeping…not so much the humans.  

Of course, my Humans spent time in the areas where Peaceful Dog goes hiking, so are very familiar with them.  It was just another reason I love this blog; I get to see places from my Humans past. 

Hope y’all enjoy visiting some more of my friends.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment