Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday’s Pal

 

Hello!

I’m a Chessie.  I need a home.

 

My name is Hunter.

I got left here at the doggie jail because my owner couldn’t keep me any longer.  I love other dogs, kids, cats…everyone…

I’m horrified here at the shelter.  It’s really scary…

Won’t you please come and rescue me?  I’m already neutered, up to date on my shots and house trained.  All I need is love!

 

 

You can contact me:

at the Hillside S.P.C.A., Pottsville, PA  The telephone number is: (570)-622-7769 or use email: shelter_dogs1@hotmail.com

 

All photos and information concerning Hunter is courtesy of Hillside SPCA and Petfinder.com

Click on any photo or name to go to the page. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck Hunter. Our paws are crossed for you. Have a terrific Tuesday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your forever home arrives soon Hunter, with help from friends like Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter is so handsome, Hawk! I hope he finds his forever home real soon!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome boy Hunter is...Hope he finds the perfect home soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Hunter finds his forever home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Hunter, you are so sweet. I hope you find your new home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hunter, I know the shelter is such a scary place. You are such a handsome guy! I'm sure you'll find a new loving family real soon!

    Ooh, just looked at his PetFinder page and his status now says 'Adopted', so I hope that's true!

    Will still share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hunter is beautiful! I went over and checked PetFinder and it didn't say he was adopted. Still hoping he was. I can't imagine why he wouldn't be scooped up real quick!!!! Good Luck Hunter. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete