Saturday, April 19, 2014

Quaere and Quaeritur

 

 

 

Hi Y’all!

P1340574

Today’s Sepia Saturday coincides with the a to z challenge letter “q”.    Since yesterday was “barks and bytes”, the day I address your questions, I felt the words “quaere” and “quaeritur” were appropriate.  “Quaere” means to introduce a question or issue  and “quaeritur” means the question is asked.  I never get through the week without at least two questions or issues being introduced or asked. 

 

P1340575 

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Clever of you!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl an I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Hawk we are so learning so new words from you. Nice one. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember the "quaeritur"- thingy there was something with a raised question :o)has it something to do with the Michigan State Motto too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever words, I had not idea about them. Pictures are beautiful and I hope you have a beautiful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do y'all live on the lake? It is so pretty. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the sepia photo's!!! Great job! And holy words I have never heard of! BOL!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Learnt 2 new words today, thanks :)
    Suzanne @ Suzannes Tribe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you'd come up with some word I had never heard of for "Q"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those are some fancy Q words! hahaha greatly done. And some amazing sepia photos to go with!

    Thanks for sharing on Sepia Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  10. This challenge has been a real vocabulary test...lol.

    ReplyDelete