Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gunner

 

 

Hello!

 

I’m Gunner.

 

Gunner

 

I need a new home!  I live indoors with my family.  Only my current family can’t keep me.  Some people problem I don’t understand.  But I’m ready to move on to new adventures.

Listen, I’m a great boy.  I like to cuddle with my peeps.  I even enjoy getting a bath.

I also love kids and other dogs.  I’m well socialized.  I get along with strangers and I’ve had experience hunting!

Gunner

They even say I come from a great pedigree.

Don’t worry, I’ve got excellent house manners, I’m neutered and even microchipped and current on all my shots.

I know you’ll never regret adopting me!

Gunner

 

 
Application is at Chesapeake Bay Retriever Rescue of WI

Appleton, WI 54915

www.crrow.org or contact sue@crrow.org for more info.
Inside dog only please.

(all information and photos courtesy of Chesapeake Bay Retriever Rescue of WI and Petfinder.com)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Good luck to Gunner. We wish him well. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunner I hope you will find a furmily where you can stay furever&ever...
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a swell guy so we hope you get your new furever home right away!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I saw on FB today that he found a home and they are arranging transportation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Gunner. Hope he finds a home soon. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Gunner! You are gorgeous!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gunner your so damn handsome! Your with my buddy Ben you both should go to a home together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! Gunner has a home, this Saturday the rescue group is arranging transport to his new home in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad he has a home! He is gorgeous! Somebody is getting a great family member!!!! Yay for Gunner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a gorgeous dog! Good luck Gunner, you deserve a great home!

    ReplyDelete