Friday, May 29, 2015

Work Around




Hi Y’all!




Time to see if this work around works and I can join up with Slim Doggy, Emma from MyGBGV Life and To Dog With Love in Fit Dog Friday blog hop!


It’s also time for the Pet Parade Blog Hop hosted by Rascal and Rocco and co-hosted by Jan's Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou, and Love is being Owned by a Husky!
 


We got a nice break from the 90 degree heat wave over the Memorial Day Weekend.  Temps held in the upper 80’s.  However, yesterday the 90’s were back and they continue today. 


Those of you who use blogger and live writer know that blogger has a 2 step verification.  It’s always worked fine.  We just get a new code when the Human made a routine change to passwords…well…this time it tells me “blog not found”. 


I did a very naughty thing.  I’ll tell y’all about on Mischief Monday.  In the meantime, I’m banished from the pier.





As for exercise, most of the time I carry a ball or bumper around. 
 



If I lay it down, my Human sends me to find it.  In the evening it’s too hot to even run to find it.  Often I don’t carry anything in the evening.



Stay cool and y’all come on back!















11 comments:

  1. Oh maybe you had a meet&great with Donald Duck on that pier? We stay cool, it's super fresh outside... hope june has more sun-power than may :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of trouble at your house! Hope things get better. Nothing worse than blog issues! Keep on running with those bumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no pier time for you? What did you do jump in and take a swim? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh Hawk...what did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shot on the Bridge/walkway! Coming over from the Pet Parade...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo cracks me up Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, blog issues are SO depressing. Keep your chin up Hawk. Although I'm sure you're more than happy to leave most of the technical issues worrying to the humans, eh?

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy Hawk....what did u do?
    Blogger can be a pain sometimes!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have temps in the 50's today and the humans are huddled under blankets...lol. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

    ReplyDelete