Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday, Q and A Time

 

Hi Y’all!

I’m going to try to catch up on the questions y’all have been asking. 

First Jet wants to know “what shore”.  Jet lives in a tropical climate.  Jet, we split our time between here where our shore lives in the southeastern U.S.A.  and the southeastern mountains.  I know they call this low country and from our house we can go to the Inland Waterway by boat. 

Scrappy suggests that shores are good for hot days.  I prefer the mountains ‘cause I don’t get to swim when it is really hot.  Before you ask, I’ll tell you why…’cause of this guy.  There’s lots of them even though the DNR kills the big guys if people complain. 

The 2browndawgs, Thunder and Storm and Freighter…I know, that’s 3 brown dawgs, mentioned that it looks like we had rain.  We’ve had some, but not much.  It isn’t like the mountains where there are storms almost daily in the higher elevations.  We did have a big storm here at the shore several nights ago.

The water in the pictures was actually from our sprinkler system.

Jen and Elka want to know what this bright pink wacky looking toy is.

The pink part says it is a log.  The other end is some furry fake animal tail.  It makes loads of fun to play with by yourself.  You can roll on it and it squeaks!

You can run and romp and hold its tail and toss it around!

Vanilla Bean and Sankissjuice also wanted to know about this toy…hope I answered it!

About our tire problem on Monday Mischief, Snoopy wanted to know, since I got play and walk time while the tire was fixed, if I had anything to do with it loosing air.  No, Snoopy, it would have been difficult seein’ as how I was in my kennel in the back of the SUV.  There was a big spike in the tire, and pawed ones would have a problem “spikin’ a tire”. 

Goose commented that he and his Mom drove around the city for over 20 minutes trying to find a place that had air.

The difficulty findin’ a garage to fix a flat tire brought some frustrated comments and couple of sympathetic comments with helpful suggestions.  Course we could have called road service, but it takes time and waiting in the heat.  As long as we could keep moving we felt safer. 

The Five Sibes were very sympathetic.  The biggest problem traveling is that you can get gas, but they all have the quick stops where you can get everything from souvenirs to coffee and sandwiches but need something fixed on your car…well, the old fashioned garage just isn’t there anymore. 

If you’re near a city, chances are that these “stations” won’t have any kind of air hose ‘cause kids or vandals steal them.  But if you are lucky enough to find one it probably charges for air…Jen and Elka pointed out it is difficult to find free air anymore…

Lauren at Life with Desmond gave us all a helpful suggestion…if the air isn’t free, if you ask, the garage can turn the air pump on without you paying.

Of course you have to find a garage…the clerks in the quick stops usually don’t have a clue.

Molly asked “where are you Hawk?”…Molly I hope I’ve answered your question in the last couple of posts.  If not please let me know.

If I’ve missed your question, please let me know…

Y’all come back now!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Informative as always. I am curious, have you ever had a close encounter with alligator?
    Blessings,
    goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Q & A as always Hawk. And yes we now know where you were! Happy Friday to all.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the answers. I suspected that maybe the rain was the man made kind. :) That gator is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures. Great Q&A Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Q & A! I love your new toy Hawk!

    ReplyDelete