Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Insanity!

 

Hi Y’all!

The world has gone crazy!  The Humans had appointments in the city today and it was too, too hot for me.  I didn’t even want to go. 

They were exhausted when they returned, but I got a nice walk…too hot to play.  Then when I’m trying to get my blog done for tomorrow, Papa tells a caller it’s okay to stop by.  It’s a friend I like, but I’ve got to cut this short…and I’ll be back tomorrow. 

In the meantime…I’m HERE…These pictures were taken before I left in the spring…It was still winter in most places.

 

 

 

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

9 comments:

  1. nice photography, I really enjoy viewing your pictures :D


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower. And I really like your walk along the water. Must be relaxing.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally love your photos...wherever they are!! We are glad you had fun with your friend and hopefully it will cool down tomorrow! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pix Hawk. Happy Tuesday to you all.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always fun to have friends stop by!!! Your pictures are beautiful!

    Hope you didn't get too hot on your trip with your humans!

    We have a giveaway going on over at our blog. You can enter to win Kevin Walsh's "Follow the Dog Home" book. Please check it out! You can find it here: http://dogsnpawz.com/our-first-giveaway.html

    Have a great week and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your friends :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures Hawk, hope you are staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! It looks like you've gone back to the shore. :)

    ReplyDelete