Thursday, August 21, 2014

Barkin’ Back At Y’all!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1390638

Let’s all join Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

And link up with Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday.

 

P1390601

 

Last week’s Fitness Friday brought these comments…

Murphy  August 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Did ya find 'em??
Your Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Mayorz For All Paws

Talent Hounds  August 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Did you get them all Hawk?

Emma  August 15, 2014 at 5:08 PM

How did it go finding the bumpers? Maybe a scent hound such as myself could be of assistance??? Looks like good fun! Thanks for joining FitDog Friday!

Janet Keefe   August 15, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Did you find them, Hawk? I bet you had fun trying!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

P1390282

P1380950

Have to go now!  Gotta find where my Human hid the bumpers!

P1380934

And I did!  All of them!

About the cow on Sepia Saturday…

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady  August 16, 2014 at 3:44 PM

We love your world. We didn't know what the last picture was, but Lady explained it was a cow. We don't know cows. Can you chase them?

Jen Gabbard  August 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM

That first photo is beautiful, and who doesn't also love a good cow now and then?

 

P1390322

 

No chasing!  Especially the cattle.  Chasing is a big “no no” in the country, unless you’re a trained sheep herding dog.  My Human says they don’t really chase, but herd…not sure of the difference. 

P1390319

 

Then black and white Sunday…

Golden Woofs! SUGAR  August 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Are you hiding on the first photo? Hope you had a pawsome Sunday. Golden Woofs

 

 

P1390405

You’re right!  I’m hidin’, but it didn’t work.  The Humans saw me!

On Monday I left y’all with a mystery box…

P1390465

Jenna,Mark Drady  August 18, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Heyyyy, whatcha got there Hawk??
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Groovy Goldendoodles  August 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Can't help but ask 'what's in the box?"

P1390481

Yesterday I showed you what I found in the box…but there was somethin’ else!  The nose knows!

Molly The Wally  August 20, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Yes foodables but what else is in there Hawk????
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

P1390493

No good Human Mama would order a fellow food without a toy! 

P1390418

This old one was a wee bit worn out, I guess. 

Y’all we’ve been missing seein’ a lot of y’all lately.  The Humans are working on some pressin’ deadlines and had some family stuff.  As soon as we can we’ll be catchin’ up. 

P1390597

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Livestock + me = leash always and peeps say I cannot be trusted ...big sigh. Wow glad there was a toy in there for you Hawk. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee you got a NEW KONG TOY... You lucky dawg you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monty has a fascination with hanging off the tails of animals that could stomp him. He always has to be on leash. :)

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (hopefully this isn't a duplicate comment, my other one disappeared!)
    As I was saying.....
    Ahhhh, thats what was in the box! Glad you got some noms and toys! How fun!
    Thanks for the follow up and thanks for linking up with us!\
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hawk,

    Looks like you got some fun stuff in that box! I think a lot of us are having trouble keeping up at the moment. LOL

    Thank you for joining the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this update on your recent posts! We know just how your humans feel, Hawk, we are way behind catching up with everyone too. We had three days of family stuff and are trying to catch up now....I don't think we ever will! We all just do our best, and I think everyone understands.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so far behind too. One more hunt test and then I should have a bit of time. The summer sure has flown by! You know I love the cow pictures. :) Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add me to the "so far behind" crowd! Great to get a catch-up post so we can see what all you've been up to! Looks like lots of fun! You're so good to not chase the cows! No idea what Rita would think if she saw a cow! We 'city folk' don't see too many cows around! :)

    ReplyDelete