Thursday, August 14, 2014

ROOOO!!!!!WOOF!!WOOF!!!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1390268

 

Today I’m joining Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

I’m also linkin’ up with Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday. 

 

 

P1360743

Way back when, before the Blogger problem, I asked How Fit Am I? and

SlimDoggy  asked

“I think you are looking fine and fit. I see a bit of a tuck there - the waistline is looking good Hawk. Have you lost the weight - is your vet happy now?”

P1360742

The vet hasn’t seen me recently.  Since my eyes are doing fairly well as long as my Human keeps treating them several times a day and my allergy shots are keeping my rash at bay

P1360748…I haven’t needed to see the vet.  My Human says that she needs to take me in to use the scale one day.  I’m too big to get all fours on the human scale.

 

P1390259

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Hello Brown Dog! Thanks for giving me a link in my comments some time back, that article was definitely useful so I quoted it in one of my posts and linked back to you ^___^ Glad your eyes are doing well, although not being able to use a human scale is kind of inconvenient. We have to walk one 1 hour to the vet and than another hour back if we wanted to use the weighing scale there... so i;m thankful Donna's size is small enough still for a human scale :D Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot of you running on the dock! That is awesome if you haven't needed to go to the vet. What sane dog wants to go there? No matter how nice the humans are, it is still the vet! Keep up the good health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great to me Hawk. Glad your eyes are feeling well too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, weighed or not weighed, you're looking good Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the scale-challenge, I hope they will not say the d-word. But you look great so I think you are in a super good shape Hawk :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are looking great Hawk!! Our vet says we are free to stop in at any time and pop the dogs on the scale to check their weight. Are you close to the vet's office so your humans can do that?

    Glad to hear the eye drops and allergy shots are working. Nothing worse than feeling yucky.

    Thanks for joining the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I feel like this is a short post, Hawk?!? BOL I am glad your eyes are doing better with the medicine. Personally, I always thought you looked "in shape"...I think your humans are just jealous and thus force some kind of "diet" on you.
    Happy Thursday!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! Looking good Hawk!
    Thanks for linking up with us!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your allergy and eyes are doing OK Hawk. Looking good mate. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought you looked heavy Hawk. You always look great to me. Thanks so much for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are looking great buddy, I'm glad your eyes are doing ok and you haven't had to go back to the vet. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're so glad your eyes and allergies are doing well enough that you don't have to go to the vet, Hawk. I imagine your humans are pretty good at telling by looking at you how you're doing with your weight. Keep up the good work!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete