Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tanner Tells Tuesday’s Tales

 

 

TANNER

Hi.  My name is Tanner

I’ve been invited to tell my story on the Tuesday’s Tails blog hop hosted by Dogs N Pawz and Talking Dogs. This is the blog hop that features shelter pets.

I’ve told my foster family that I’ll always love my mom and I miss her very much.  However,  I’ve accepted the fact that my mom had “crossed over” without me.  So, I’m ready to find a new family, cause I still have lots and lots of love to share. 

TANNER

I’m a nine year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever.  I’d love someone to take me home.  I’m neutered and house trained.  I’ve lots of love to give but I’ve outgrown my wild teenage ways. 

I get along well with other dogs.  I’m calm and gentle. 

Please give me a chance!

 

TANNER

 

PAWS (Pets Are Worth Saving, Inc.) or on Facebook (here).

PAWS' Place Adoption Center is located at 139 East Vienna Street in downtown Anna, IL. Our telephone number is (618) 833-DOGS (3647). 

If you are interested in adopting, please e-mail Carol at pawspawscs@yahoo.com for an application.

 

(All information above is courtesy of Petfinder.com and PAWS)

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. How sad for Tanner and we so hope a new forever home is found soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanner is such a handsome boy! How sad that his momma crossed over before him. I sure hope he can find a loving forever home really soon. *paws crossed*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanner Tells Tuesday's Tale... Love Alliteration...
    We are Sorry that it was not a really happy one... and we pray that he finds a furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tanner. I wish his person had made some arrangements for him. Hope someone adopts him soon. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanner, I'm so sad that you lost your mom. I hope there is one who gives you all the love you deserve. And I hope you will find the one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! He is beautiful. Poor thing. I hope somebody adopts him soon. Sharing.

    Visit us at Dogs N Pawz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome guy, and it's so sad that he lost his Mom. I hope he finds a new happy home soon.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanner has some really good pictures! Hope he finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Tanner is just gorgeous!!
    Sharing.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete