Thursday, September 11, 2014

Barkin’ Back

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1400445

Today I’m joining Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

I’m also linkin’ up with Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday.

 

P1400447

 

Oz theTerrier  on Mischief Monday asked…

“Oh, what are you pouncing on Hawk?!? Is it a critter or just one of your toys?
Happy Monday,
Oz”

 

Jen Gabbard joined in…

“What are you pouncing on? Wheeeeee. Mischief sure is fun.”

Shannon Adams said 

“Are you SURE there's no mischief there? I think we can spare some if you need any. ;-)”

and

Jenna,Mark Drady  asked

“Hmmmmm what are you up to Hawk?!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

 

P1400228

 

I think Janet Keefe answered when she asked…

P1400293

“What.....you're running away from us with that nice ball? That certainly is some mischief, Hawk!!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

On yesterday’s post Monty and Harlow from How Sam Sees It   asked… How beautiful! What are the little red berries? Can you eat them?
Monty and Harlow”

 

P1400320

The birds eat them. They are a wild cherry. 

And now, just a brief word about Iggy… Many comments wondered why he was given up to a rescue…

 . Iggy .

 

There are many reasons our humans have to surrender us…being sent overseas by the military, job transfer, serious illness or an unfortunate change in circumstances. 

Iggy was a much loved Chessie now in need of a family to call his own again.

 . Iggy .

Join me tomorrow when my quest for fitness leads me to Seeing Beautiful! 

 

P1400527

Y’all hurry on back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. The berries are stunning and we so hope things work out great for Iggy. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great pic of the Wild Cherries.. We have some of those trees here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom thought she can eat the berries too, maybe she can fly like the birds when she eat them? I agree, sometimes life isn't fair and there are situations what are bad for dogs like Iggy. I hope he will find a furever family soon. Wish he could live with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wrap up Hawk! Thanks so much for linking up with us!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The berries are beautiful, yes the birds eat them but can people?

    Thanks for joining the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, Hawk, we shouldn't jump to conclusions about Iggy (I was guilty of it)....sometimes circumstances can be beyond someone's control. We will just hope for Iggy to find a new happy home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that Iggy finds a forever home soon. Those wild cherries look so pretty. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual I am way behind. Thanks for joining the hop and bringing me up to date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great follow up. You have a great night.

    ReplyDelete