Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Mischief Creates Havoc!

 

Hi Y’all!

It’s been really busy and hectic for the Humans.  That means I get lots of time to rest up so I have plenty of energy to entertain them when they have time to spend with me.

Then there is wind and fallin’ temps left behind as Sandy roars up the coast.

My Human has had a wee bit of a headache, I suspect Sandy to be the culprit there. 

My paws are crossed for those of you still in her path!

The Internet has not been at all co-operative either, so it’s been difficult getting posts posted.  It’s also made it difficult to stop and visit with y’all.  I just want to thank everyone for faithfully visiting me.  I’ll be by as soon as I possibly can.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Better batten down the hatches mates! Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that change in air pressure is causing your Momma's headache. I've got a doozy of one myself! Stay safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe Hawk! :-) I hope that your Mom starts to feel better really soon; I'm sure you'll be there to entertain her while she's down though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having fun Hawk! Stay safe and I hope your Mom's headache goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hawk,

    Glad to see you were able to keep yourself busy buddy! :)

    Stay safe,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many people are having internet problems lately. We have been having them off and on too. Hope Sandy didn't treat you too badly as it whizzed by. We have high winds, but that is it so far. We are supposed to get a mix of rain/snow. Need to peek out and see...

    Beautiful pictures today. Love the one of you on the road.

    ReplyDelete