Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Follow Up

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1230483

Chloe and Lady Bug wondered about the red thingy on my head in “A Walk in the Park” .

P1230286

 

It’s a “halter” thingy.  You know, like horses wear.  There are several different kinds of them including the Halty and Gentle Leader. 

 

P1230456

My Human puts it on me when we walk in public places.  She fastens it back to my collar incase I manage to remove it from my face with a paw.

 

P1230282

I don’t wear it in the car.  As you can see, unlike just snappin’ the leather lead to my slip collar, the head collar is more difficult for my Human to get on straight when I’m trying to see past her to all the activity outside the car. 

The gang at Golden Pines asks if it gets any better than being outside enjoying a sunny day by the water?

 

P1230457 

If y’all would just come walkin’ along here and play with me the day would be PERFECT!

 

Sand Springs Chesapeakes asked, about “Sunday is a Day of Rest” if I got my itch scratched?

P1230324

I just thought I’d take a little nap in the sweet smelling grass.  It’s HOT and the Humans were walkin’ and talkin’. 

 

P1230322

Following Roy wants to know if I roll in the grass after a bath…no but I do when I need a bath! 

 

Wyatt asked, about “Checking Out My Local Park” if I got to swim?  Goose also asked if I got to go into the water.  

P1230466

Actually, I get to wade sometimes.  Right now with all the rains and flash floods my Human is afraid to get too close to the edge of the water.  Also, there are leash laws in the park and the town, so she has to have the check cord and hold on to it when I go into the water.

Oz asked if I saw any critters? 

P1230469

There are fish in the creeks.  My Human Papa saw one.  I didn’t. 

The Flea thinks it would be great if we could send some rain her way.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. It would be perfect if I could come walk with you Hawk. I don't have one of the nose halter thingys, but I would be willing to get one if we could have an adventure together.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your walks always look like so much fun! We have been missing our good long walks due to our nasty heat in our part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd love to wade with you, Hawk!

    Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could do with a walk and a wade. It is too hot here. Paws crossed for it to be a little cooler soon. Have a fabulous Friday and stay cool.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great follow-up Hawk, thanks so much for joining the blog hop! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great follow up! We'd love to go on a walk with you, Hawk! Have a good weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Canada geese, huh? And I'm still thinking that sending rain my way would be the right thing to do.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momz always had a hard time getting my gentle leader on right...she's all fumble thumbs with it...We'd gladly send some rain to Flea and anyone else who needs it...Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fuf. yr handsome in you haltie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice follow-up. Love the picture of you sleeping in the grass.

    ReplyDelete