Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sharing Saturday

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1240092

Before I get into my “wild week” that was, I want to share some of the wonders of summer in the mountains.

 P1240149

P1240147

 

P1240146

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1240145

 

Oh, about my crazy, wild week that was…you’ll have to wait ‘til next week.  Right now I want to “PLAY BALL”!

 

P1240111

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pix Hawk. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha HA ~~ you gots me good, Hawk.

    Would love to go to the mountains with you and PLAY FOREVER!!

    SOPHIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hawk!!
    Sorry I haven't been around much this week but Ma has been sick. Ick!

    I love all your photos...the butterflies are beautiful. I hope you have a great long weekend filled with lots of outdoor play time!
    *high paw*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like butterflies made up a big PAWT of your crazy week!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Can't wait till next week,
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful butterflies. have a beautiful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some fantastic photos. I especially love the butterflies.. and the ones of you too, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete