Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday? Fast Week!

 

Hi Y’all! 

This past week has flown for all of us.  Maybe it is because we’re getting old? Or maybe it’s because time is drawing near to head for the mountains. Sigh…I think I’ll miss this place…but how can I?  When my suitcase goes into the car I’m so excited!  There are the rest stops where I catch up with news of other traveling dogs.  Then I get there and get my first drink of that fantastic mountain water!  I’m ready now! 

Oh, the Humans say we can’t go yet. 

Oh well.  Sigh…

I’ll leave you with this picture of the water lilies.



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Aniticipating trips can be so fun.
    Just Ramblin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best parts of being a dog. No matter where they are, they're excited. Enjoy going to the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown Dog - always love seeing your handsome face on a Saturday morning :)

    ~Katie, Nugget & Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human says this past week went super slow :(

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOUNTAINS....now I can handle that!!!whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gotten to go on any trips yet. Sounds like a ton of fun!

    AROOOF!
    Boondocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any chance I can hop along to the mountains with you? I sure would love to spend the summer in the mountains. Although, I suppose for a Chessie it would be torture to b away from water. Eh Hawk?

    Happy Saturday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mountains sound really good to me! I'd love to go see them with you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, is there room for me on your trip? I'd love to go along.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo. We're with Oskar, do you have room for FiveSibes and Hu-Mom too????!! We travel light!

    ReplyDelete