Monday, May 2, 2011

What a Weekend!

 

Hi Y’all,

I really missed y’all!

If I look sleepy, the sun is very bright in my eyes.

My Human however has been very frazzled. 

On Friday morning the alarm clock stole my job!  It was 3 AM.  I didn’t even budge.  I got both of my walks and breakfast long before daylight.  Then they were gone. 

They returned in early evening and surprise!  The Human’s nephew arrived shortly afterward.  Oh the excitement! 

Saturday the alarm clock stole my job again!  What disappointment.  Everyone left to go to some big weekend event and my Human said it would be too hot for me to go.  But this fellow’s Human let him go.

 

 

 

 

Sunday, yesterday, morning, I got my job back!  I also got to go with the Humans, including Nephew.   I got to see some neat things!  Tell you all about them tomorrow.


 

9 comments:

  1. How dare your human not take you to the event!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seems like an awful lot of paws were abandoned by an awful lot of Mama's this weekend. Ours ditched us too. HARUMPF! Rude, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got abandoned too this weekend. I don't know why they have to goe to MOOOVEEES. What's a MOOVEE? Some kind of cow?
    Solidarity brother brown dog! Next time demand to go too!

    See how it goes over.

    Your Pal,
    Opie, the rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best to stay home, guarding (hey - someone has to do it!) and stay cool!!

    Rottie Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That darned alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear about it. It's always fun to be included, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawk I love waking up my human. Best part of my day to stand on her chest and breath dogfood breath on her to give her motivation to get up and feed me ;) But in your case, I'd gladly give up my job to visit family! Sounds like you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That silly alarm clock... it should know better than to take your job!

    ReplyDelete