Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday’s Needy

 

Hi Y’all,

It’s me, Hawk…I’m not goin’ to confuse this post with my picture.  Blogger got cantankerous last night and wouldn’t let me post about a needy dog.  It got down right mean and didn’t even recognize me! 

There’s lots of dogs in shelters out there.  Many of them are very frightened and won’t share information about themselves.  My Human rescued my sister (See In Memory).  She said she didn’t even bark for months and carried all of her toys from spot to spot with her. Also, she refused to go outside unless someone went with her. 

So you see, these are wonderful dogs that will be eternally grateful for your help, but they NEED you!

Click on the picture for the Petfinder page.

Meet Ranger

He is neutered and up to date on his shots.

He is in

Butler County Humane Society, Renfrew, PA

  • (724) 789-1150

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Ranger is very handsome! He looks nervous in those photos but boy that sure is understandable. I hope he finds his forever family very quickly so he can get back to the normal and important things in life including being part of a loving pack!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Ranger finds his forever home soon! He looks very handsome.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hawk,
    Reading your blog tonight made my heart break! Seriously, it saddens me so to hear and read of animals that are being mistreated and have no home. I certainly wish I could adopt EVERY single pet. Thanks for posting this and I will keep all your friends at the shelters in my prayers.
    Hugs to you Hawk!

    ReplyDelete