Friday, June 8, 2012

Q & A Time

 

Hi Y’all!

 

Freddie’s mom, Basset Momma, referring to “I Have a Forgiving Human” from Monday’s Mischief, asked if my Human laughed when I knocked her down.

I’m afraid she wasn’t laughing. 

For one thing I weigh 100 lbs. and she isn’t all that tall and certainly doesn’t weigh all that much more than I do.  I was flying pretty fast!

In the next picture, see the rocks?  We’re in the mountains right now and the yard won’t even let you put a shovel into it…the grass is growing on rock…that’s why we have no fence…the contractors had to drill to put in the small yard outback.  The bulk heading is drilled into rock.  Thus a fall is HARD!!!

She definitely wasn’t happy and she was sore.  However, after reading everyone’s comments, she agreed she should have been paying more attention to where she was standing. 

Kim at Golden Pines commented that maybe it was the Wubba’s fault for being where it was. 

Roxy the traveling dog hoped that I said I was sorry to my Human for knocking her down.  I didn’t say I was sorry, but I settled down and stood for her to grab hold of my withers and then helped her up.

Jet reminded me that my Human only has two feet to balance on, unlike us pawed ones.  Thanks Jet, I’ll try to remember that! 

2browndawgs, Thunder, Storm and Freighter, after reading my letter from my Human, asked if I ever miss the cold.  Well, not really, cause I really don’t like to stay out in the cold very long.  I also don’t care for the heat like we get at the shore in the summer.  Since the Humans are pretty much the same way and we come up here to the mountains off and on all year, I don’t miss anything.

Now, I promised to tell y’all what I was thinking in that Wordless Wednesday picture.  You won’t believe it!

Thunder, Storm and Freighter, 2browndawgs, thought I was trying to figure out how to get a treat off the counter.

Goose thought I was thinking how good life is…I probably should have been. 

Bart and Ruby at Rottrover thought I was getting a belly rub!  So did Alison and Zoe at Pawfect Days.

Sorry y’all!  I was thinking about the expressions that Freddie gets(Bassetmomma) .  I was trying to show him he isn’t the only dog that can get expressions!  

Y’all come back now!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Your poor mum , we didn't realise the ground was so hard. hope mum is Ok now!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I guess that would have been a hard fall on all that rocky ground! I hope your Momma isn't too sore still. Your expression on Wednesday still cracks me up. I think you and Freddie could be twins! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hawk! I hope your mom is feeling better, did you give her some snuggles? :) You look happy diving for your toy there! :D

    Oh yes Hawk, besides popping by for a visit, Mom and i are here to share happy news with you! :D We nominated your blog for an award. Mom just got the post up today! Here it is, remember to check it out! :D

    http://fluffypopcorn.com/2012/06/05/%E2%98%BAthankful-tuesday/

    Take care!

    Love,
    Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Q&A. Haha with all that snow, I guess you would not miss the cold!

    ReplyDelete