Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow Up Friday February 22, 2013

 

Hi Y’all,

P1180978

It’s time for Follow Up Friday, time to link up with Heart Like a Dog and time to answer you questions.  Why don’t you hop on over to Heart Like a Dog and join us! 

Last Follow Up Friday Heart Like a Dog asked if I wouldn’t prefer swimming when it is warmer? 

P1180518

Actually, it isn’t that cold here.  Remember, I’m a Chessie.  I was bred to work in the icy waters of the Chesapeake Bay.  Most days are quite warm and the water isn’t all that cold.  Before the spring rains and run off from melting snows to the west and north of us, the water is not even refreshing. 

No Dog About It asked “did you get it?”  Sunday’s post was the Simple Life.

 

P1180687

I leave the birds alone.  Retrievers learn to wait until they are commanded to go get the downed bird.  So it was easy for me to learn to wait while the Human takes her pictures.  Generally I tend to ignore birds.

 

The American Dog blog asks why people have to complicate things so much? 

Oh my!  I can’t answer that one! 

 

On Keep ‘em Hoppin’  Goose asks, “so your Human does not like it when you help?

P1010020

 

Oh yes, my Human loves it when I HELP!  It’s when I start helping by doing stuff that isn’t helpful.  Chessies are a breed that likes to think for themselves and solve problems on their own…which is a GOOD thing…though some think we’re just being stubborn…Sometimes the solution we come up with isn’t the best one for the humans.

Heart Like a Dog asked, “couldn’t she see you were just trying to help? 

Oh, she knows I’m only tryin’ to help.  I never get punished for bringin’ stuff…not even the time I took her eye glasses off the table and presented them to her at the door…’course the lens was out, but what did I know?  She just takes the stuff, puts it back tells me to leave it and then sends me to lay down.

On Sights Outside My Window, Goose asks “isn’t bird watching calming?

 P1180144

 

P1180317

It is definitely entertaining!

BichonPawz wants to know if I am riding in a golf cart!

 

P1170745

You bet I am!  My very own golf cart! 

About Thoughtful Reflections Sage wanted to know if I was standing on my head! Oz the Terrier wanted to know if I was having an upside down day? 

 

BOL!  I never stand on my head…but at times it does seem like the world is upside down…but whose to say if what is upside down isn’t really right side up! 

Oz also wanted to know what it was with the geese…Seems they are mean to him…

The geese know they are safe on the water and they know I won’t chase them.  They’ve never been mean to me, but we respect each other.  It’s probably mostly cause my Human is always with me and teaches me proper etiquette around wildlife.

Gee Golly!  I’m out of time…gotta go now!

P1170916

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! We LOVE that upside down photo. Happy Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great follow up. Loved all the photos again. Have a fantastic Friday.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great followups this week...As always I love your photos...The lake reflection is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us in FUF Hawk! I love your pictures and know if I was down there I'd have trouble keeping Delilah out of that water. :-)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawk! You answered my questions! I'm so excited. BOL I loved your upside-down day because the photos were beautiful. I hope you have a great weekend, my pal!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating in FUF. Great Q&A and wonderful pictures. The brown dawgs wish their lakes/ponds weren't solid this time of year. They look forward to spring. :)

    ReplyDelete