Thursday, February 14, 2013

Royce

 

Meet Royce!

According to his Petfinder page, Royce is a retriever mix.

About 3 years old, his page says he is a Lab/Chessie mix.

And NOW…lets hear from ROYCE!

Hello!!! My name is Royce and I live in Raleigh, NC. 

I’m both smart and handsome!  Two for the price of one, so they say. (wink wink)   I’m quick to learn…heck, I can heel, sit and lay down on command. 

I love tennis balls and playing fetch!  I’m also a great jogging partner!  I love car rides. 

I play well with others and LOVE people! 

You know my BIG wish?  A home of my own with someone to love and who loves me and who will spend time doing all those things with me…take me to school, take me jogging with them and play tennis ball fetch with me!

Are you my special someone?  If so come visit me at Mitchell Mill Animal Hospital Rescue, Raleigh, NC  My telelphone is 919-266-8177  or email me:   pets4adoption@bellsouth.net

Click here to visit my Petfinder page! or my name or picture!

VIDEO: http://youtu.be/VMV3USnwwC0

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Royace is a very handsome guy. Wishing he gets what he deserves, a loving forever home.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royce sure is a great looking guy! Hope he gets his wish...a furever home!! Happy Valentine's Day Hawk! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Royce soon finds his forever home, Happy Valentine's Day.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Hawk ... With all Royce has going for him, and there's quite a lot, I just know he'll find his furever home soon

    ReplyDelete