Thursday, February 12, 2015

Catching Up!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1480622

It’s time for Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog and Thoughtless Thursday hosted by Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky. 

Let’s go back to my Parade of Fitness…

 

P1480575

 

 

Mark Muller and Easy asked…

“oh I see your tail-mometer in the last photo. how is the temperature in your area?
Easy Rider”

P1480507

Temp today, Wednesday was 72 degrees Fahrenheit.  But wait ‘til you see the photos from my adventures! In the meantime, here’s some iris on the rise in my yard!

 

P1480569

 

Oz theTerrier 

“Hawk, it seems you are always on the hunt for something. What were you hunting down this time? Have a great weekend, pal.
Oz”

 

P1480495

I’m huntin’ my tennis ball.

 

P1480511

 

Janet Keefe 

“On the move as always! Whaddya got there, Hawk? Is that another old toy you brought out, or was that a flashback?
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

P1480497

Just a tennis ball.  I’ve got lots of bumpers and tennis balls.

 

P1480573

 

 

About Sepia Saturday’s post Spring is Nigh

JoAnn Stancer  

“Those are some great pictures of all those birds, what you think they are all discussing? Have a great weekend”

 

Ruckus Eskie  

“birds the word right hawk?”

 

P1480435

I know EXACTLY what they’re discussin’!  They want to know when it’s gonna be safe to head back to their nests up north!

 

P1490125

This next comment gives me an opportunity to share some of the sights I saw during my adventures…and, no, that isn’t Big Bird, but he is big!

P1480351

Mark Muller   

“what? really? oh please send some spring to me too... and that big bird... is it the one from sesame street?
Have a super spring sunday!
Easy Rider”

 

P1490136

 

And to cheer up little Dolly theDoxie who queried…

“Spring? We're in a real blizzard right now! Love, Dolly”

 

P1490133

 

Jenna,Mark Drady queried… 

“Spring???? HA! Not here!!!! We have been so blasted with snow over the last week I can hardly see out my door! Well ok maybe not that much but you get the idea!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

 

P1480925

nodogaboutit asks… 

“Spring? Already? I am jealous! Looks like the birds are all there. I am surprised you did not try to get one Hawk!”

P1490040

We left home last week and drove over 300 miles north and then another 100 miles east and found the beautiful flowers above.

 

P1490042

In the city where we stopped there were cherry blossoms startin’ to bloom but my Human was drivin’ so I didn’t ask her to take a photo.

  P1480917

 

Now let’s take a look at What’s Wrong with These Pictures?

 

2015 30 Jan diner in Georgetown 3

 

Jeanne Pursell 

“We are pretty sure that dogs aren't supposed to be in places that serve food?? Well, unless it is outdoors on a patio or something...and then, we are pretty sure that the dogs are supposed to be on the ground...or in a stroller? xo Chloe and LadyBug”

 

Tootsie  

“Um, I'm not sure. Dogs are allowed in cafes and restaurants here in Switzerland, and next door, in Italy. Are these doggies all on chairs? Like peeps?”

 

Mark Muller  

“Is there a stranger on your mommas lap? I hope not :o)
Easy Rider”

 

2015 30 Jan diners in Georgetown 2

 

jen   

“How come you're not in any of the pictures Hawk?”

 

Talent Hounds 

“YOU aren't in them?! lol ;)”

 

Bailey  

“Where are you?”

 

Janet Keefe   

“We're not sure, but we do wonder, like the others, where you are, Hawk?
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

2browndawgs   

“Where are you Hawk? :)”

 

2015 30 Jan diner in Georgetown 4

Good thing my Humans took me with them on their last trip…’cause they didn’t take me with them to the docks and lunch.  Guess they realized I had a good case!

 

Now a little bit about Wordless Fun. 

 

P1480544

Mark Muller 

“have fun and maybe your human can throw it to me too? (or throw it in the ocean, the I'm sure it comes to me, like a message in a bottle)
Easy Rider”

 

Janet Keefe

“Where ya headed today, Hawk? It looks like you're having fun!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

P1480630

 

At this point I had left on my trip and for the first couple of days couldn’t get any Internet.

 

P1480597

 

 

There’s more to tell about my trip!

Y’all come on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16 comments:

  1. Great round up Hawk and must say your world looks lovely right now. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the most outsourcing stuff i have ever seen, loving it Lost and found

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see you racing around with the round toy and with some tennis balls. I'm sure your bumper collection needs a rest now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... I come over... our daffodils are out too, but just a little bit.... thanks for sending some spring to our cribs today via photo :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD THANK YOU Hawkeye.... fur giving us a look at the crocus and Daffy Dills... they are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of barks and bytes here. Thanks for clearing things up and joining the blog hop Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo that was a great roundup! I'm still enjoying the snow here, but it's great seeing spring flowers in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is another busy round up. The flowers are great. We should see some in late April or May.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see Hawk enjoying himself and the beautiful spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish we had your kind of weather! We're cold cold cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great trip so far. Beauriful flowers and looks like warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy! I sure would like to be on that trip with you! Lots of great photos of warm places... *wags* - Gilligan from WagsAhoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad there are signs of Spring somewhere. I hope the coming cold snap doesn't hit those flowers. Thanks so much for joining the hop. I am behind (again) and need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great wrap up, and thanks for joining Thoughtless Thursday!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those flowers are so cheerful....thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete