Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Teddy

 

 

Hi Y’all!

Today’s Tuesday’s Tails blog hop is hosted by Dogs N Pawz and Talking Dogs.

 

I’d like to introduce “Teddy”.

This is what Rescue Dogs Rock Animal Rescue says about Teddy:

“6 yrs young - neutered, up to date on vaccines, house trained, microchipped....I mean, what's not to love? He is playful yet chill, friendly, and loves people and other dogs.”

 

 

 

Adoption fee $250
If interested, please go to
www.RDRanimalrescue.org to fill out an application. You can either email it or fax it to 609-939-0835! Email is RDRanimalrescue2014@gmail.com!

(All information is courtesy Petfinder.com and RDRAnimalRescue)

Y’all come on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Teddy is a great looking guy! I hope someone snuggles up with him for life! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy I hope you will find a wonderful family soon... I cross my paws and I will share your ad..
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to sweet Teddy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wises Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope Teddy has a home very soon. He's adorable. What sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That face! Teddy is adorable. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy is so cute! We shared him and hope he finds his home soon!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a handsome lad, hope he gets a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddy looks so genuine in the pictures. I hope he finds his good home really soon - he made ME smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is really handsome, but again that adoption fee. $250 for a 6 year old! I hope he can find a good home.

    ReplyDelete