Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thoughtful Barks

 

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1490191

 

Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog gives me a chance to share with y’all some disparate bits of news about my world.

P1490187

It’s also a chance to join Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday. 

 

P1490179

Going back to Mischief Monday…

Easy remarked…

“you had a dog on your back? ... lol... but that's better than a monkey, right?
easy rider”

 

P1320677

I replied…

"Hi Easy,
Have to think about that monkey...I could race around with him on my back like a horse! or not. Maybe just roll on the ground and knock him off!”

 

P1320685

JoAnn Stancer said…

“I'm glad you behaved yourself and your mom can take off the training collar. You are such a good boy. Did it feel like you had a monkey on your back when that dog was on it?” 

BOL!  What does a monkey feel like?

 

P1490173  

Oz theTerrier 

“Hmmm, we have several dog parks by our house, Hawk but we rarely go. The people here refuse to follow the rules...they don't pick up their dog's poop and even if their dogs are not well socialized, they still bring them and they cause all kinds of trouble. It's a shame really because I do like to meet new dogs...in a safe environment.
Oz”

 

P1490602

I’ll be careful when I go to another dog park. I gather I was a lucky fellow to find such a nice one with nice people and nice dogs. 

 

P1490194

It’s been raining here the last couple of days.  Yesterday the front came through and brought heavy rain.  It gave me lots of time to think about y’all at in Blogville who were getting ice or were buried under snow.  My paws are crossed y’all are warm and safe. 

P1490603

 

 

P1490614

 

 

P1490593

 

 

P1490595

 

P1490553

Y’all hurry on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. You having a good roll there Hawk. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been having sunny weather but just so darn cold. I guess cold is the price to be paid for clear skies. :)

    Thanks so much for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing you in the golf cart. Didn't know you played with golf balls, or do you tee up a bumper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree... I often tink about friends who lost their power and wo have to bear that sneaky ice and the snow... I like your golf cart, think that would be the perfect ride for me too :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just LOVE golf cart rides!!! We can tell you love it too!! You always look like you are having lots of fun with your parents!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the blog hop, Hawk. Like Oz said, we stay away from those dog parks, mostly because of the owners, not the dogs of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, rain, and the geese. We would be happy to see both. For now we'll have to enjoy your bird photos!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hawk. That's an interesting share about the dog parks and day care. I didn't know that it was a requirement. Neutering isn't a normal thing around are area... so it's nice to hear a different insight.

    P.S. Duck Xing sounds like an interesting place. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH! I sure hope that rain stops for you soon!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stay dry buddy and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete