Thursday, February 5, 2015

On a Great Adventure!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

p1110507

 

Don’t know when my Human will be able to get connected to the Internet, but when she does she’ll post this.

 

20140313_110255

 

I went back to the vet and weighed in at a trim 94 lbs.!  Look at my “tuck” in the photo below! 

Bragging?  Me???

 

P1480493

 

 

I am going to have to see an ophthalmologist about my eye.  Yep the eye that several vets have said wasn’t bothering me…guess it pays to have more than one vet!

 

P1480531

But in the meantime I’m havin’ a great adventure.  Unfortunately my Human has failed to get the camera out of the trunk!  (Maybe I should have saved that for Monday Mischief).

 

P1480500

Y’all check back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Nice weigh in Hawk! Sorry about the eye. In the meantime have a grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels great to get a good weight check-up. Congrats! Sending the good vibes for the eye check. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great news about the weight Hawk. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyes are nothing to mess with Hawk, it's good your human is staying on top of this and seeking other opinions. Sending warm thoughts the docs can fix you up quick.

    Thank you for joining the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Hawk-boy! Good thing your humans are proactive about your healthcare. Sometimes they just need to take things into their own paws/hands & vet-hop. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking good my friend! Hope you don't need glasses. It is tough to run with glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Hawk - 94lbs! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! looking good Hawk :)
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your looking great my friend, keep up the great work, good luck at the eye doctor.

    ReplyDelete