Thursday, May 3, 2012

Keegan!

 

Hi Folks!   

I’m Keegan!  I need a home!

I’m a two year old Chessie mix boy and weigh in about 60 lbs.

I’d love a family that would spend lots of time with me.  I’m not too happy by myself.  I listen well, but I also need someone to let me know they are in charge.  I’m not comfortable being in charge, so it’s good knowing I have someone else to take care of things.  I just want t be your buddy.

I have lots of energy.  I love to run, play, play fetch, play with toys…I love walking on a leash, but I haven’t learned I’m not supposed to chase little critters yet. 

Once I get tired out from all that exercise I love settling down on the couch with my humans and at night snuggle up in bed.  If I had one thing to want in a home, it would be to be able to sleep in bed with my humans.  My other favorite thing is curling up for a car ride!

I get along well with other dogs but don’t share my toys all that well.  It might

be good if I was an only dog. Cats are okay unless they run. If they run I think they want me to chase!

I’ll need a six foot fence, cause I can jump anything else.  I also prefer to have older children so I don’t have to worry about knocking them over when I’m playing. 

You don’t have to worry about my health!  I have been neutered, up dated on my vaccinations, wormed for intestinal parasites, tested negative for heartworm, and I am given monthly flea/tick and heartworm preventative. I’ve also been microchipped.

If you think you’d like to adopt me click on any picture or my name, Keegan, to go to my Petfinder page

I’m at a Labor of Love Dog Rescue in Defiance, Ohio.  I can be reached at the Rescue via this email address:

alaboroflovedogrescue@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Keegan you look like a real ball of joy! I sure hope you find a loving forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie! How I would love to have you in my bed to cuddle up with--I hope you find that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keegan...We hope you find a 'furever' home soon! You look like you would be an awesome dog to love and take care of! Keeping our paws crossed and hoping you find a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always going to assume that by the time I read about the rescues, that someone has claimed them and taken them home with them!!

    Otherwise, I'd have 200 dogs here at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful boy. Hope he finds a home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete