Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lexie Needs Love

 

Hi there,

My name is Lexie.  I was born September 1st, 2007.

My owner passed away and I was given to the animal shelter.  I was very sick when I arrived.  I had a respiratory infection and was on oxygen.  Some very dedicated vets and lots of antibiotics made me good as new!

Now I’m looking for someone to love me. 

As you can see I’m a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.  I get along well with other dogs.  I’m even sharing a run with another dog. 

I’m not too picky about a home, just that it be loving and happy.  I have to warn you I can and do climb chain link fence, so the people here suggest my home have a yard fenced with a privacy type fence. 

I love lots of attention and being with my person.  I hope to find a new person to love really, really soon.

By the way, all the hard work is done if you adopt me!  I have house manners, I know to use the outdoors for my business.  I’m already spayed and up to date on all my shots!  What more could you want?

Click on one of my pictures, or my name, Lexie, to go to my Petfinder Page.  

Contact information:

Mackenzies Animal Sanctuary

Lake Odessa, MI

(616) 693-2490

tfoote@mackpack.info

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lexie! I hope you find your loving forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexie is beautiful! Hope she finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope lexi finds a home soon- she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful, Lexie. I hope you find the loving, forever home that you deserve very soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that Lexie is now healthy and I hope on her way to her forever home quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Lexie finds her loving forever home very soon! Lexie you are beautiful!
    Princess Kisses
    Megan
    X

    ReplyDelete