Friday, May 11, 2012

Q & A Friday

 

Hi Y’all!

Everybody know what time it is? 

It’s question and answer time!  So let me start off with a question from beautiful Betty the Bichon’s person about the Wordless Wednesday’s post.  The question is if I bring the ball back. 

 

 

Yes, Betty and her person, being a good fellow, I bring the ball or whatever I’m sent to retrieve back.  Of course there is a least a warm loving pat and sometimes a yummy treat.  For me it is a fun game and treats usually come when the last ball is thrown.  If I am helping with chores then pats and treats are rewards, sometimes followed by a game of fetch if we’re outdoors. 

Haopee at My Dog’s Love Me asked if that was Mr. Wubba? Yes it is! K’s person, KB over at Romping and Rolling in the Rockies, Jet from Its Jet Here , Remington from the Life and Times of Remington and PennyPup from Doberman Daze staring Kyuss all want to know what I’m pouncing on. Besides Mr. Wubba I also call it my octopus ball.

My next question was from 24 paws.  They want to know first, could they all come?  If you recall I invited

y’all to come play with me.  24 paws is lots of paws, but I was raised with at least 32 adult paws plus my brothers and sisters.  The second question 24 paws asked was if I ever wished I had a fur friend?  Not really.  I know what it’s like to share attention.  I like being the one and only special guy.  I do like visiting with cousins, neighbors and friends though. 

It’s a Weinerful Life wants me to send a memo out about summer.   I thought it always stayed cool out there in the Pacific Northwest U.S.A., but summer is rushing northward.  Hope it gets there soon y’all! 

Time to be off!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I thought Mr. Wubba has his own home in the mountains. Didn't he used to belong there?

    Pounce, Hawky! Pounce! Darn, I'm hungry. Oh well, just dropped by to say hi!

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful information filled post!!! Thank you so much for keeping us all informed!!! We wish we could come and visit too! You live in a beautiful area!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you bring the ball back Hawk! I enjoy your Q&A's. I really need to do one too when I get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hawk, you're such a good boy to bring the toy back! Betty could learn a thing or two from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Q & A from a handsome great retriever!

    ReplyDelete