Friday, January 25, 2013

Follow Up Friday! Fun Friday!

 

Hi Y’all!

P1170726

It’s once more time to join Heart Like a Dog for Follow Up Friday!  It’s a great way to wind up the loose ends from the week and get ready for the weekend!

P1170592

Now, let me get to your questions…yesterday, Adventures of a Dog Mom asked “what are you up to?”.

Oz the Terrier asks: if I’m hunting or just having a good run?

P1170551

Actually, I’m just having fun! 

Amber Da Weenie, about the same picture asks what I’m “listening to”.  I’m listening to my Human’s commands. 

Sue from For Love of a Dog questioned “a ball”?  Seems they found a live duck on their creek…

P1170602

Like these?

P1170710

 

P1170773

or wood ducks?

Sugar the Golden Retriever asks, given the title of Tuesday’s post, “One More Tuesday in January”, if I was “in a hurry to get to February?”

P1170786

Actually, I didn’t know there was a way to hurry through a month, or even a day. 

 

P1170787

Looking back at Monday’s Madness, Flea at Jones Natural Chews and Dakota at Dakota’s Den want to know “did you shake water all over her too?”

P1170607

Actually, I didn’t get wet enough to shake water all over her! 

2browndogs asked if there were any gators? This time of year the gators aren’t very active and the water levels are low.  My Humans saw one sunning itself the other day, but it’s the safest time to play in the water. 

On Sunday’s post, “Just Strollin’ Along”, Goose asked if I was “singin’ a song” too.

P1010009

I wasn’t, but my Human likes to stroll and sing too. 

P1170791

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Hey Hawk! We just love your Follow Up Fridays and all of your fabulous pictures!! Especially love that last one...perhaps because we are just craving beach time right about now!! Happy Weekend! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great follow up Hawk. Just wondering, when you see a gator do you just walk away. Or do you watch it?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wood duck, Hawk :-) Glad there weren't any gators! Woofs from Jeffie, Rudy and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great roundup Hawk! Loved all the fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us at Follow-Up Friday today! Now I have a question...if you're thinking about gators, are you in Florida too? You're right about them not being seen much right now...just wait till March when mating season starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. Looks like so much fun. Thanks for the follow up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a gorgeous place to run around and get your paws nice and damp :)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Okay, I have to admit Hawk, I'll take our snow over your gators ;-)

    Handsome boy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well I think it would have been funny if you HAD gotten wet enoug to shake it all over her! :)
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a grand slam of pictures and links...you are the coolest Hawk...I hear someone singing right beside me as I type this note!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos and the follow-up Hawk, thanks so much for participating in FUF. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete