Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rusty Luke

 

Hi there!  Rusty Luke: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Dog; Chestertown, MDMay I introduce myself?  My name is Rusty Luke, but you can call me Rusty.

I’m a very large Chessie…though I’m not sure of my parentage…could be a mix…

The staff tells me that I’m an awesome dog.  Just to prove it come let me walk on a leash with you!  

Yep, I had a family, but they thought I was “too much” dog for them. 

My wish is for a new family…a quiet family…I’m not fond of little kids prodding and pulling on me.  I’m bouncy, love to play.  I know how to play tug of war.  I’m a retriever so fun retriever things would be even more fun. 

You can contact me by phone or email.  I’m in Chestertown, Maryland.

Humane Society of Kent County Maryland, Chestertown, MD • 1-866-661-7387 • kenthumane@yahoo.com

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I just love the name Rusty Luke. And MOM is such a sucker for a big dog.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy that I hope finds his way to a wonderful forever home--Maybe it's an omen because our girl Wendy came from Chestertown MD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty looks so sweet- I hope he finds a home and you are wonderful for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete