Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Up Pet Blogger Challenge

 

Hi Y’all!

P1170377

Today is supposed to be Follow Up Friday and yesterday was supposed to be The Pet Blogger’s Challenge…but Thursday is my day off and I turn my blog over to homeless pawed ones. 

I promised to show you my Christmas gift…I’ll put that off ‘til tomorrow.  Today has always been a day I answer your questions…so it’s perfect for following up on last years posts…

Click here to go to last years Challenge post.

P1010020

2. What do you consider the most important goals you set out in last year’s post?

Actually, I think I’m still in a very happy groove…

P1150523

3. Have you made progress toward those goals, or have your goals changed over the past year?

if anything my blog is more pictures…it’s easier for me to show y’all what I’ve been doing.  I think I’m more into entertainment than trying to cover important issues…maybe it’s that I’m middle aged and spend more time having fun and less time with “school”.

 P1150528

4. How often do you post?

I still post everyday.

5. Has your opinion of blogging on a schedule or as the spirit moves you changed?

I guess blogging everyday is a schedule.  The problem I’m having has been caused by the computer problems but I’m still enjoying sharing my adventures on a daily basis. 

P1150559

6. How much time do you spend writing your blog per week? How much time visiting other blogs? Share your tips for staying on top of it all.

I don’t really pay attention to time…I just take what I need…I was doing pretty good keeping up with all my Blogville friends but lately slow or slowest Internet connections have made visits difficult.

 P1150652

7. How do you measure the success of a post and of your blog in general (comments, shares, traffic)? Do you look strictly at the numbers, or do you have a way of assessing the quality of those interactions?

I leave those things to my Human.  I’m too busy having fun or resting up for my next adventure.

P1150656

8. If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with one issue you’re having with your blog, what would it be?

Suggestions are always appreciated.  I love your questions too.

P1150661

9. What goals do you have for your blog in 2013?

This year my goals are simple.  Have great adventures and fun to share with y’all!

Tomorrow I’ll show y’all what’s in this present…

P1170079

 

P1150648

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Yes to all about FUN and adventures. We missed this challenge (next time will join).
    I guess that gift is a TOY. Happy Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous Friday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part about fun and adventure. We love your blog and the day is not complete with out it. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining FUF Hawk!! As always it's wonderful to have you on board!! I have loved reading everyone's take on their blogs and the goals they are setting for the upcoming year. I think you will meet yours!

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nifty idea combinging the Pet Blogger Challenge and Follow Up Friday. I liked reading your Challenge post from last year and then "following up" with your answers to this year's challenge.

    I hope you keep sharing all your wonderful adventures with us!
    Have a great weekend!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job combining the Blogger Challenge with the Friday Follow up. :)

    I like your answers and think maybe we all need to take a lesson from you, Hawk. You know, stop and smell the flowers a little more.

    Thanks for joining the hop! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your philosophy, and I just love your blog! Your photos are stunning and brought tears to my eyes - I have always had a weakness for Chessies.
    So well done - kudos to you!
    I'm so glad to have found you on the Challenge, and will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hawkeye Brown Dog, I'm so glad to make your acquaintance. Your human takes great photos of your very beautiful face.
    We'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your answers. Glad you were able to get in on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to modify my goals and include have great adventures and fun! I love your answers to the questions...I think us humans get to serious about this sometimes.

    Good luck with your adventures in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for taking part in the Challenge, Hawk. It's always great to hear your answers and be reminded that life is really about having fun! I'm loving your photos, and I agree - it's easier to show people what your doing than try to write about it. I'm working on my photos too - so people can see the cool places we visit.

    I hope you have many happy and exciting adventures in 2013 because I'm looking forward to reading about them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I remember stopping by here on the last challenge. Nice to see you're still blogging and all the best for fun in 2013.

    ReplyDelete