Today is supposed to be Follow Up Friday and yesterday was supposed to be The Pet Blogger’s Challenge…but Thursday is my day off and I turn my blog over to homeless pawed ones.
I promised to show you my Christmas gift…I’ll put that off ‘til tomorrow. Today has always been a day I answer your questions…so it’s perfect for following up on last years posts…
2. What do you consider the most important goals you set out in last year’s post?
Actually, I think I’m still in a very happy groove…
3. Have you made progress toward those goals, or have your goals changed over the past year?
if anything my blog is more pictures…it’s easier for me to show y’all what I’ve been doing. I think I’m more into entertainment than trying to cover important issues…maybe it’s that I’m middle aged and spend more time having fun and less time with “school”.
4. How often do you post?
I still post everyday.
5. Has your opinion of blogging on a schedule or as the spirit moves you changed?
I guess blogging everyday is a schedule. The problem I’m having has been caused by the computer problems but I’m still enjoying sharing my adventures on a daily basis.
6. How much time do you spend writing your blog per week? How much time visiting other blogs? Share your tips for staying on top of it all.
I don’t really pay attention to time…I just take what I need…I was doing pretty good keeping up with all my Blogville friends but lately slow or slowest Internet connections have made visits difficult.
7. How do you measure the success of a post and of your blog in general (comments, shares, traffic)? Do you look strictly at the numbers, or do you have a way of assessing the quality of those interactions?
I leave those things to my Human. I’m too busy having fun or resting up for my next adventure.
8. If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with one issue you’re having with your blog, what would it be?
Suggestions are always appreciated. I love your questions too.
9. What goals do you have for your blog in 2013?
This year my goals are simple. Have great adventures and fun to share with y’all!
Tomorrow I’ll show y’all what’s in this present…
Y’all come back now!