Monday, January 7, 2013

Looking Back at Monday’s Mischief

 

Hi Y’all!

This is the first Mischief Monday of 2013! 

A year ago…

Yep, I was tested allergic to grass…but…just can’t resist a good roll!

Last January the weather tormented us with beautiful days like this…

Followed the next by cold rain and falling temperatures changing to something miserable that the weatherman likes to call a “wintery mix”!

March brought some mischief…I jumped the bulkhead behind the house that protects us from falling rock and snatched a melon rind that was put out for the birds when I was supposed to be fetching my Wubba!

We were also having problems with receiving your comments…remember that? 

Then in May…well I had the big confession to make!

I HATE this dumbbell!  My Human left most of my bumpers and stuff at the shore when we came up the mountains. Only we didn’t go back when we planned. So she pulled out the hated dumbbell for me to use in training.

Later the same month came the big OPPS! When we come inside I always snatch up one of my Human’s slippers and carry it off until she tells me to bring it.  The other day I was thirsty and set her slipper down while I took a drink.  Unfortunately, I set it down in my water dish…the entire situation was to no ones liking.

Then June arrived…remember when I knocked my Human on her backside ‘cause I was coming on recall but she was standing right in front of my Wubba!

Then later in June we went hiking on our mountain and got shaken by the sight of a rattler.  We also had to watch out for badly washed and rocky trails.

 

Then there were a series of “no mischief” Mischief Mondays until August when this guy took over my blog while I vacationed.

It was mid-September when these guys took over our road!

The other September mischief was when I turned to go back to get my toy and the door accidently caught me and left a mark on my face…

Hey, can I help it if the Human is slow to react?

Back at the shore  Jessica from You Did What With Your Weiner saw the following photo and asked if I was rollin’  on a dead racoon!

‘Fraid not, but it was the best I could do for mischief…BOL!

We ended the year with the main source of mischief being our computer problems…the laptop is still an ongoing source of anguish…

P1150994

P1150991

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! COOL! What an great idea to post your mischief posts. Now you got us thinking. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, so much mischief! I've got to say, even though you had to watch out for washed out trails (and rattlers, eek!), that area with the rhododendrons is so very pretty. Can you tell I miss summer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved looking back at all of your Mischief Mondays Hawk!! Great memories!! Well...except for the rattlers and the washouts! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a full on year Hawk. Hope 2013 is going to be a fun one for you. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this roundup! Woofs from Jeffie, Rudy and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD...You sure have been up to a lot of mischief over the past year!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that you were almost mischief free. I mean really, hardly any of them were YOUR mischief. I loved the look back. n :)
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Buddy,

    I sure hope 2013 brings as much mischief and fun for you! :)

    Wags to all,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would say you have had your share of mischief this past year. It's a brand new year, and more chances for more mischief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure had your share of mischief last year Hawk. Here's hoping 2013 is nicer to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you sure had a lot of mischief in one year! My fave photos are the ones of you rolling in the grass, even if you are allergic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun look back at 2012 mischief Hawk! I hope 2013 will be just as filled with mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great year of mischief in recap! Especially loved the slipper trick. teehee

    ReplyDelete