Friday, January 4, 2013

Follow Up Friday–The First Friday of 2013!

 

Hi Y’all!

This is IT!  The first Friday!!!

P1010020

Join in y’all!  Heart Like a Dog has a Follow Up Friday BlogHop!  Let’s go!

“What are you watching so intently?” asked the browndawgs about “Watching”

P1080681-M

I’m watching my Humans prepare their supper.  I was wondering if they’d fix anything I could share. 

Dakota’s mom asked “but Santa already came...are you waiting for the New Year?”'

“OK I know it's the obvious question... What are you watching? Are you watching 2012 leaving and making way for another beautiful year?“ asks Goose.

I’m more interested in the food.  The Humans stay up to watch the clock strike midnight. 

Now I close with a few more moments from 2012…

 

Storm clouds cross the mountains…

Handing over my toy before going in the house.

 

The run by…

Thank y’all for your wonderful wishes for the New Year! 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Hawk! We love watching the food prep too!! Never know when we might get lucky and get a hand-out! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy new year year and a super fun Friday

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner time is impawtant watching time! Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hawk!! I was wondering, do you get sad or something like it when you have to hand over your wabba before you go in? I know I am torn when I come in and MOM asks for whatever toy I have in my mouth. I am tore by wanting to go in and having to give up my toy in order to do so.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!! Thanks for joining FUF Hawk, we love having you on board!! Happy 2013~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. See we knew we recognized that look. We watch our humans make their supper too. :)

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  7. preparing supper!!! Of course!! (smacking myself in the head!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, the look in your eyes in that picture of you giving up your toy is so sweet. You look just a teensy bit sad at having to part with it.

    Everybody asks me what Bella's watching when I share a shot like your's there. And she's always watching the same thing: food. It's a good thing to watch.

    Happy New Year, Hawk!

    ReplyDelete