Thursday, January 3, 2013

Start the New Year Right for Someone Special

 

Hi.Chance*****: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Dog; Kingsport, TN

They call me Chance and I’d love it if you’d take a chance on me!

I’m house trained and neutered and current on my shots.  They say I’m about a year old and a retriever mix.

I love other dogs…cats…well, I prefer to ignore them!Chance*****: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Dog; Kingsport, TN

 

 

 

 

They say I’m handsome.  If you want me to come live with you I promise not to make a mess of your things.

You can contact me at TCGC Animal League, Kingsport, TN.  Please use email • teresa@tcgcal.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Golden HOPE for Chance to find his forever home. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws crossed for Chance. Have a terrific Thursday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete