Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Coho…Senior Gal

 

Hello.  My name is Coho!

Coho

The folks here think I’m a Lab/Chessie retriever mix.  I can tell you, when it’s hot outside I love to try to catch the water spout from the sprinkler!

I’ve got a video (here). 

Coho

This is “senior” month…guess I qualify.  I’m 9 years old.  But, once more, see my video (here)…I’ve got lots of love and adventure left in me! 

I love to snuggle and cuddle and rub against your legs.  I’m house trained.  I love to go for long walks.

I’m hoping for a loving forever home with lots of squeaky toys and tennis balls.  I prefer a home where I’m the “only” dog and no small children; I wouldn’t want to accidently knock them down.

Coho

 

If that sounds like you…please contact:

Alaska Animal Advocates
Palmer, AK 99645

For more information, e-mail Rachel at little_dust_bunny@hotmail.com

 

(all photos and info courtesy of Petfinder.com)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck we say. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hawk, I sure hope someone will adopt Coho very soon! The poor girl...not having a loving home is no way to spend one's senior years. I have my paws crossed for Coho!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in finding your forever home!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coho looks very special! Hope Coho finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coho is beautiful! Hope she finds a forever home soon. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. coho you are very cute hope you get a home soon

    ReplyDelete