Monday, November 10, 2014

Monster Mischief!

 

Hi Y’all!

P1450486

No mischief from me this time…This mischief maybe fits into the “bytes” of Thursday’s “Barks and Bytes hop”.  However, it was BIG mischief!

P1450487

Welcome to Monday Mischief.  This Blog Hop is brought to you by Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog, and My Brown Newfies.

P1450461

So…the mischief…Saturday morning my Human got me up really early…before the time I usually awaken her…We snuggled up with the computer and started hoppin’ through your blog posts!  Happiness!

P1450468

My Human was typin’ my comments in for me.  Things were going great.  Then she finishes a comment and hits “post”.

Nothing happens.

Clicks post again.

Nothing happens.

P1450490

My Human looks over at the modem…the Internet light is red.

P1450493

So my Human went through all the steps to get the modem reset.

Nothing.

P1450500

So my Human picks up the phone to report the problem.

Fast busy.

By now my Human Papa is up and he tries to telephone his brother to see if his Internet works.

Fast busy.

P1450501

Fortunately my Human had a fully charged cell phone.  You know how they keep you on “hold” listening to scratchy music…

P1450502

Well…it’s the weekend.  We were told it would be repaired by Tuesday.  It was early Saturday morning! Tuesday!

P1450508

Well, as you can see…we’re BACK! 

Hope y’all had a great weekend!

Now, Human Mama, what’s in the box?!

 

P1450521

Y’all come on back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Glad you are back online...nothing more annoying than loosing the interweb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew glad you are back on line. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the peace and quiet that comes with having phone issues, but having the internet down is a little tiresome!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. How frustrating. I have been having intermittent internet issues here too. No idea why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Mr. Internet is back at your crib. We had a disconnection with the world on friday, butt the culprit was my freaky momma who removed "accidentally" the plug and had no clue in which socket she had to put it later. So the first thing my dad had to do as he came back was to make a connection to the world.... and he said it is definitely NOT necessary to "wash" the internet box :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Modem mischief! But you got service back before Tuesday, so that's good news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no whats one to do with no interweb!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is way worse mischief than anything you could ever do, Hawk.
    Oooh...Chewy....you better get into that box!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  9. No internet or phone sucks! You sure do have some beautiful fall pictures thou. Can't wait to see what goodness you got in the chewy box. Glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What evil modem you have.... The phone company's up to mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Computer mischief stinks!!

    Glad you're up and running again buddy!

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No internet at our house would be a disaster! I'd have to move to Starbucks LOL

    ReplyDelete