Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have a Thankful Thanksgiving Y’all!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1450535

It’s a thankful time of year!  My family and I have many things to be thankful for…too many to list them all…

P1300380

Todays post is brought to you by…Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog, as well as Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday.

P1300385

It’s also:

 

 

Y’all are invited to join.  Just click the link ups below.  Or just visit some of my Blogville friends by clicking on the little photos. 

 

P1450787

 

 

The most important thing to be thankful for, is the chance to tell everyone, I’m thankful!

P1450789

 

I’m thankful I’ve got so many wonderful Blogville friends. 

P1450905

I’m thankful I’ve got so many friends in my everyday life.

P1450919

I’m thankful to have a warm place to live, sleep and eat

P1450929

 

I’m thankful to have a family with whom to share love.

P1450908

 

 

Most important, I’m thankful to be able to enjoy and share the beautiful world God has created and given to us and every living thing.

P1450967

Y’all are part of the beauty that is this world…Hope y’all are relaxin’ and enjoyin’ a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

 

P1300379

Y’all hurry on back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16 comments:

  1. You look so happy in these photos!

    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow and get some extra special treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a super statement Hawk: The most important thing to be thankful for, is the chance to tell everyone, I’m thankful!
    Yes, that's what it is! And it's easy, isn't it? I'm thankful that I met you and I'm thankful that I can say it while commenting on your blog! Have a great Thanksgiving!
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Hawk. I am so thankful that we are friends!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! On this day, your orange bumper could really be a carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Hawk!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are having a rompin' good time, Hawkeye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly do have a lot to be thankful for. We all do! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fanks fur visitin' ow blog. Come back anytime. Happy and Blest Fanksgivin' to yous too.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a very Hap-Pee Thanksgiving and lots of turkey!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like we both have a lot to be thankful for!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, leaving a comment, and following me. I love making new friends! I'm following you back now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading the things you are thankful for. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. I hope you and your family have a terrific Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are all so blessed and it is great to have a day to share them. We love everyone in Blogville. It is more proof that loving pets makes us better people. We are thankful for you and all of the beauty in your world that we get to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful to have met you Hawk x
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beauty is wonderful and I am so thankful to see your beauty and be a part of your online life. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are back from our week away. Thanks so much for linking up to Barks and Bytes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Hawk.
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete