Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Senior Gals in Need…Sasha and Lady

 

Hi Y’all!

 

These two senior ladies have found themselves in dire straights…doggy jail…through no fault of their own.

 

Sasha

 

First we have sweet Sasha.  She’s happy in a less active home since she no longer needs a lot of exercise. 

Sasha is sweet and gets along well with all ages of humans as well as other dogs. 

Her human lost his home.  As a result Sasha currently resides at Park County Animal Shelter,

5537 Greybull Highway
Cody, Wyoming 82414

 

Our next sweet gal is Lady

 

 

Lady

 

Lady is one lucky lady!  She was made an honorary Golden Retriever by Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota

She was born October 16, 2002, making her 12 years old.  She’s in foster care.  Her foster family includes 2 other dogs and 3 cats.

Lady’s family moved and couldn’t take her.  She’s lucky because her foster mom has her on regular exercise.  She’s also having her teeth done and has had a complete vet check up. 

Click on her name or pictures (or here) for her complete story. Be sure to scroll down and read the update in her own words.  

You can contact Lady’s rescue at…

Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota
5800
Baker Road, Suite 120
Minnetonka, MN 55345

General Information:
952-946-8070

rescue@ragom.org

These two senior ladies and their stories are brought to you courtesy of Petfinder.com and their respective rescues. 

 

Y’all come on back next week for more Tuesday’s Tales.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pair. I hope they can find wonderful homes to enjoy the golden years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the peeps take the chance to adopt Lady and Sasha during november, it would be great to know this wonderful girls are in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are so beautiful. I cannot imagine parting with my dog like that. I've told my husband that I would live in my car with Bentley before I'd give him up. I know it must have broken the owners hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor girls - I hope they find their forever home soon.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad. Sasha reminds me of my Shiloh. I hate it when seniors find themselves in a shelter. Keeping paws crossed for these two girls. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope these two girls find a forever home soon. what lovely gals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dogs!! It is so heartbreaking when they lose the only home they know...sure hope that they find their forever homes SOON!! Thank you for sharing these Hawk.
    xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. These senior ladies are so beautiful, and deserve to be in happy loving homes for the rest of their lives!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete