Friday, November 28, 2014

Fit Dog Friday!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

P1300388

This is the last Friday in the month and time for

brought to you by those fun lovin’ fellows, Murphy and Stanley!

P1450930_thumb[6]

 

I Knew that "Things would never be the same after  . . ." I left with my pawed dad on a van full of other dogs for a dog show.  My dad’s human cried when she loaded me onto the van. 

P1300227

This blog is the story of my life since my Human brought me home from that dog show. 

 

P1300266

Today’s post is brought to you by Slim Doggy, Emma from MyGBGV Life and To Dog With Love in Fit Dog Friday blog hop!

P1300275

It’s also brought to you by the Pet Parade Blog Hop hosted by Rascal and Rocco and co-hosted by Jan's Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou, and Love is being Owned by a Husky!

P1300278

Hope y’all had a wonderful and thankful day yesterday! Whether you live in the U.S. or not, every day is a day to be thankful. 

P1450931

Y’all come on back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Luv dat last pic of you in da leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that the human of your pawed dad was sad... my breeder was sad too and her husband had to give me to my staff... but I'm glad that you found such a fabulous new furmily and I'm glad that your human brought YOU home from that dog show .
    Have a great black friday and a wonderful weekend.
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that made my mom a bit sad, but we are so happy you have a great life full of fun adventures. You are lucky to have a wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of the very lucky ones, Hawk! And I'm very thankful that you';re my furiend

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have a happy smile on in that last picture - bet you had a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawk, I love your story. We're enjoying Leftover Day here.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're thankful that you're our pal! Have a fab holiday weekend and enjoy all those leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall leaves! So much fun staying fit with the nice autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad your peoples brought you home

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you are right . . . things weren't ever the same! Thanks for pawticipating!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure that your Dad's human would be extremely happy at what a wonderful life you have. Thanks for joining the Pet parade. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your absolutely right! Every day is a day to be Thankful for! I try hard not to forget the thing si have every day xx
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure have had an exciting life since you came home from the show with your humans.

    ReplyDelete