Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do You Have Love to Give?

 

Hi Y’all,

As you know, today is Thursday.  I Usually turn my blog over to a Chessie in need to plead their case.  Today I’m going to bring you a slightly different format.

First, Reese, you know, “Reese Peanut Butter Cups”, is in need of a FOSTER HOME. He has been pulled from a kill shelter, but is in need of a home while he looks for his forever family.  He is in Pickerington, Ohio.  The rescue will pay for the vet (use one of their approved vets) and supply food.  You provide love and transportation to adoption events. 

If you can help email fosters@newbeginningsas.orgFor Reese’s Petfinder page go here.

Second, y’all really need to check out Mogley G. Retriever (here) if you haven’t already.  Mogley lives out in the Colorado Rockies and fosters dogs for GRRR (Golden Retriever Rescue of the Rockies).  Right now they have a full house of adoptable, beautiful Goldens.  It is a busy, exciting time in the Mogley house…but then it often is!  Who knows, maybe that special “someone” is waiting there for YOU! 

Y’all come back now!

Hawk aka BrownDog

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hawk! I'm sorry that I can't help with fostering, but I will put in a plug for how wonderful it is to foster. We've fostered many, many greyhounds. every one of the them have been a greyt experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you feature these dogs and/or rescues. Every time I read these posts, I want to go out and scoop them all up. I really hope these guys find their forever homes soon-they deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link to our home full of furry ones. Foster Roxie is ready for her new home, all we have to do is find it. Beth is going to be with us a long time before she will be in shape to go to a new home, but she is such a nice lady that we don't mind having her here at all.

    Mogley G. Retriever

    ReplyDelete