Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless??? Did You Say Wordless?

 

Hi Y’all!

Did you say this was “Wordless Wednesday”?  Forget it!  I’m home here alone again today!  Yep, the folks have gone to the Big Cities and won’t be home ‘til this evening! 

So, I can just throw the rules out the window! 

First, let me send you to check out my friend Glacier and my Human’s friend Jess’ blog. (here)  This is a real special week in their life and I’d like y’all to really check it out! 

Hey, did y’all ever want to go to Scotland?  My Humans are of Scottish and Irish decent.  Is that like I’m a Chessie?  Oh well, it you ever wanted to visit or live in Scotland you’ll want to keep following Jess and Glacier! 

I’m off now to rest up!  Gotta be FULL of energy to greet them properly when the Humans get back!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's OK to have a break from humans. I love breaks from humans and I'm a human! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have been the best dog "home-alone" ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I saw that red thing in your mouth and immediately thought ewww what ya eating!! OK off to visit your friend's blog. I sort of like when my human takes off now and again. It means that camera is out of my face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hawk! Thanks for the tip on Jess and Glacier's blog. I'll definitely pay them a visit!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete