Friday, August 26, 2011

Q & A Time Again

Hi Y’all,
K ignores big dogs, or cows as the Humans call them. R on the other hand barks at them. Visit them by clicking here. They want to know what I think of the “huge dogs”. I’m used to funny looking dogs like these.






And these:
I’ve even got these buddies who call to me when I go walkin’ past.














My Human insists that I ignore them. I do sneak peaks through the fence at them. I think they’re neat.
Roxy the Traveling Dog (here) wants to know if I tell them “Mooooove away”. Actually the bull there has a LOUD voice. The bull is the one with the ear tag.
Sunday everybody wanted to pat the cows. Couldn’t tell them to “Moooove”. So, Thunder and Storm (here), no pats for the Hawk.


Sage (here) asked if the Blue Heeler left any food for me. My food allergies kept me from getting any samples.


Nick (here) wants to know if I chase the Arctic Cat. No Nick, I’m not allowed to chase anything. I get to run and romp, but not chase. ‘Sides the Cat goes home with the kids’ grandpa.
Bert (here), regarding the Scandal Section, wants to know if I told the kid there is more than one fish in the sea. Unfortunately, it never occurred to me. I guess I was too busy getting’ the news.
In my job of newscaster I want to tell everyone who is trying to visit Misty Shores to see the “baking pups” Smile to be sure they’re going to the correct link (here) http://mistyshoreschesapeakes.wordpress.com/
24 Paws (here) wanted to know if my feet are touching the ground. I think I’m actually launching into the air here. Y’all know we can fly don’t you? Winking smile

Tomorrow I’ll take you with me as I investigate the mystery regarding this:



Y’all come back now!








3 comments:

  1. Oooo a mystery! We are intrigued. Those kids don't know what they were missin' when they were patting a cow over a Hawk!

    the 2 brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that is a mysterious object! Hawk, I'm sure I've said this before, but you're such a good boy! Parker and Skye have never seen any of those giant dogs before, but I'm guessing they'd let out a bark or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruh roh, the cows are stealing your pats! That's not good...

    Is that a lime? If so, I hope that you didn't take a big bite of it!

    ReplyDelete