Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Morning News

 

Hi Y’all!

Here I was outside in the sunshine getting dry.

Notice I’m holding my special “reward” retrieve.  Yes! 

That night my suitcase and the humans suitcase got loaded in the car.  After a morning walk in the dark, here I sit.

I’m waiting for my release to hop in my crate. 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, folks, I’m ready!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep, plenty of extra water and food for me.

 

Y’all come back tomorrow and find out where I went.

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Man-oh-man Hawk, you have the most funs ever!

    We can't wait to find out where you got to go!

    Sugar the Who

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinkin' you went to the mountains to get cool, but the foreshadowing leads us to think otherwise...

    The suspense is killing us!!

    (We're dogs...We have short attention spans...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm excited, Hawk! I'll check back tomorrow! Hope you're having a pawesome time!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your humans are finally giving you the attention you deserve! I hope it's a great trip :)

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time, call shot gun :)

    Have fun on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be going on a long ride Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going on a trip!!! WooHoo!! Adventure is out there!

    AROOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you're having fun whereever you are, Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds exciting, can't wait to see where you went.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo cant wait to hear where you went!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. No fair! Don't just leave us hanging!!!

    ReplyDelete